TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Great run by the Bluecoats!! What a fantastic overall show.  Lots of cleaning to do. That opener and closer are just electric!  They are definitely going to be in the thick of things as this show cleans. Great general effect.

• Like 6

Just now, tedrick said:

true -
use speedtest.net to test your download speed - you need to be at least above 40 mbps

Now if everyone blacks out at the same time that is a different story...or you just took a shot every time there was an audio issue...

Just now, Tony L. said:

Not really sure I am buying what Bloo is selling this year.  I am getting a little tired of the Bloo rock and sway choreo.  A little too redundant.  And unfortunately this year's show just does not seem fresh.   Of course having never seen it live, my opinion is just that.  So please don't come after me.

I had a similar thought regarding visual. But the music is very cool. And the all out sprint at the end is exhilarating. 

So far all three shows have been top notch. The rest of the corps better bring their A game!

I wonder how that ballad sounded at intersection back there and at the gas station.

• Like 6