TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

3 minutes ago, Alzam81 said:

Gimmicky.....

The only part I would really call gimmicky is the bowlers and suspenders. I just don't get the point of them. They don't seem to relate to the hard-charging style of music and they come across more as just something to do because they needed something to do.

IMG_0510.PNG

5 minutes ago, brassboy said:

High GE: Traffic stop at the gas station across the street. 

Right!?! 

• Like 6

Just now, CoastGuard said:

Bloo looks simple after SCV, which looks simple after BD........SCV seemed flat compared to BD.  Bloo had a lot of energy, but compared to the other 2....they just look thin.  All great music books.  SCV and Bloo are dirty compared to BD.  

Amazing how we can all set things differently 

i thought BD was extremely impressive but very dirty, which bodes well for them down the road 

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

The three top shows are all so different and excellent in their own way. Amazing!

Just like last year.  Toss in Crown and you'll have 4.   The year before that it was 4 championship shows with Cadets.   We all win with the awesome variety!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

1 minute ago, Tony Flores said:

Bluecoats lose me in the ballad a bit and the opener sounded like the tempo tears. And I think they need a new ending

There is no way that is their true ending. I remember saying the same thing each of the last three years, and sure enough, they changed the endings very late on all three.

• Like 2

did Cadets change their props in the backfield? i don't remember them all purple?  is there a Prince number added?  =P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dellaran said:

Question:  Other than tonight, has BD ever performed first?  Has to be very strange for the first three to perform this early.

I think so.   In previous years, TOC shows they sometimes used a reverse order of placement for one of the shows in a season.  I recall that in 2011-12.

• Like 1