TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Phantom's show difficult to cleaning ratio feels like BAC with Animal Farm. It's a battle to see how far they can clean it and a struggle to see how they could hose anything without tearing the show.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Leonard Bernstein used to say "It's BernSTINE, as in STEINway."

Yes, but someone pointed out to me a few weeks that earlier in his career, he pronounced it "steen". However, I once read that his family would have originally pronounced it "shtane".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I predict a battle between Phantom and Cadets down the stretch. They seem pretty comparable in terms of quality.

Also, BK will pass both and nab 7th.

I see no battle between Regiment and the Cadets. No way. I think the Cadets could possibly finish 8th, but if they do it will be behind BAC and BK. Regiment will finish 9th at highest come finals. Their show just cannot compare with those in front of it tonight (which is everyone) and BAC.

• Like 1

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

You mean 6th?

As much as I am not a fan of this Cadets show, the two corps are still in different categories. I know Cadets will get stronger and cleaner, but I don't see how Phantom can threaten Cadets with so many fewer high brass.

• Like 1

Just now, Mycroft said:

Can anyone tell me what PR's show has to do with "Phantasm"?

no

• Like 1