TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Go Cadets!!! Even with a rough run, that score is great!!!

Yeah, they had a rough run. The first 2/3 of their show is really wonderful. They need to clean the closer and also make more sense of it. 

• Like 1

BD consistently beating the 2nd place corps in GE by .5. If they hold on or do anything near that kind of gap in GE BD will be nearly impossible to beat.

Even though BD won't win drums have to think they can do better than 5th. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Well visually they looked fantastic to me. Think they are 4th in guard tonight, but their drill is #### clean. Cleanest tonight for sure, IMO.

Yeah, I am not saying anything about that.  I am just saying the overall visual impression (granted while just watching on a small laptop screen) was that it looked cluttered.  Not unlike the clutter of a couple years ago space show.  What they did they did well, but the overall impression from my perspective was clutter and a lack of clarity.

11 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

Not there.  Not close.

Got 3rd in percussion tonight

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Yeah, they had a rough run. The first 2/3 of their show is really wonderful. They need to clean the closer and also make more sense of it. 

Agreed. They are slowly closing in on Cavaliers and just need to clean more and edit out the narration imo. A big improvement over the past week. Guard was the difference maker 

Just now, mboogey73 said:

BD consistently beating the 2nd place corps in GE by .5. If they hold on or do anything near that kind of gap in GE BD will be nearly impossible to beat.

Even though BD won't win drums have to think they can do better than 5th. 

Dont want to repeat 08 :bored: