TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Crown wins brass and overall music. And how about their percussion...3rd in content and 2nd in achievement. 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

BD will win brass and SCV will win percussion.  Crown's percussion is not top four.

How's crow taste?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed. They are slowly closing in on Cavaliers and just need to clean more and edit out the narration imo. A big improvement over the past week. Guard was the difference maker 

I don't understand comments like this. How have they been closing in on the Cavies? The gap has remained basically the same since day 1. 

http://ascendperformingarts.org/scores/

Then plug in Cadets and Cavies head-to-head.

Edited by henry7184

Just now, George Dixon said:

Imo they were on a different level than others. Surprised they didn't win the caption by more 

They usually are.  But if that caption holds that much sway on the sheets, why bother with a drill writer at all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I wasn't the only one saying it over and over. and I never said I hated the show. Is there any context to your posts too, no.

Well,  considering you don't speak highly of it, it only leaves one to assume such. You come to the Crown thread and see if there isn't context. To each their own I guess. One more enemy isn't gonna hurt any. Lol. :guinesssmilie:

Just now, henry7184 said:

I don't understand comments like this. How have they been closing in on the Cavies? The gap has remained basically the same since day 1. 

http://ascendperformingarts.org/scores/

GE tied now and room to grown in the content scores. Only the ex alumn judging guard with ax to grind spread them out 

also the gap grew to over two points for a while I believe 

• Like 2