TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

1 hour ago, jmc5682 said:

BD must have had an awful night in percussion.  They were only 2 tenths behind Bloo at Drums along the Rockies 6 tenths behind Bloo tonight.  

Maybe the corps in front of them were just better tonight?

4 minutes ago, Tone Quality Matters said:

Maybe the corps in front of them were just better tonight?

Say it isn't so! :ph34r:

2 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Agree. Excited to see SCV's guard surging on the football field this year, too. In WGI they're a major player, much moreso than in the summer—til maybe this year!

I love BD's guard year to year... But they've been weird with execution this year. "Bumblebee" is still killing them. I don't think they should be on top right now. 

One of the girls in the ballad flag feature got a sail, dropped her flag and was out for a good 16-20 counts. There were other ticks throughout but they still dominated execution. ???

• Like 2

several individuals suspended from the board for violating the Community Guidelines in this discussion thread.

fair warning for the next show discussion, or any thread for that matter.

2 hours ago, tommynev said:

One of the girls in the ballad flag feature got a sail, dropped her flag and was out for a good 16-20 counts. There were other ticks throughout but they still dominated execution. ???

Yup. That guard has had problems EVERY time I've seen them.  Like major problems, but they don't get called out on them.

• Like 3

Well done, BD and SCV. Your shows are amazing and remind me why I love drum corps. BD, you bring me to tears with that beautiful ballad; to me your show is the best thing I have seen in a long while!  Everything is top notch!

Thank you Cavaliers for a fun show. I enjoyed it. 

Cadets, what a challenging show. I'm not religious but I love the works of Bernstein and I appreciate what you are doing this year.

Congrats to all the other corps. What a season! 

7 hours ago, crownisking said:

They're distorting the yard lines. Kind of like BDB did a few years ago. I think BK did something like it too not long ago.

And Cadets made all the yard numbers "10".  Bloo "tilted" the entire field.