Last words on Flo

Follow-up to my post above: the customer service rep said that the audio consultant has been hired mid-season, so I'm going to cross my fingers SO hard that we'll start to see (or hear, rather) some improvements in the audio quality of the live stream. Don't let me down, Flo!

2 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I would appreciate it if someone from DCI would weigh in here on where you stand with FloMarching. This company represents DCI, and w all bought subscriptions based on your endorsement of this firm. No one from Flo seems to care about what happened last night, as they haven't bothered to respond to a single complaint. I think we deserve to hear something from DCI about what concerns you have and are expressing to Flo, otherwise I can guarantee you a whole lot of us won't be renewing our subscriptions.

I ve been brutal towards DD Flo in the last 24 hours but there have been responses on social media.... and not just cut and paste ( well not all)

Edited by Jeff Ream
Spelling

Not to be that guy, but this is like the 1000th apology from Flo regarding poor handling of events. Hence the big uproar when DCI announced they were going with them. Maybe this time it won't be so hollow, and we'll actually see some results.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

Not to be that guy, but this is like the 1000th apology from Flo regarding poor handling of events. Hence the big uproar when DCI announced they were going with them. Maybe this time it won't be so hollow, and we'll actually see some results.

I will be tuning in again tomorrow.  Fingers crossed! 

BTW - To the wise person who once said "any publicity is good publicity," I don't think there is a drum corps fan alive today that doesn't know who FLOmarching is now.    Perhaps it was all in the plan!  Da-da-da!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

"Additionally, please know that we are constantly assessing our live stream product with DCI and taking steps each day to improve the experience. "

Maybe start by getting rid of the sports guys on the camera and get people in that have spent years filming and recording DCI events...maybe start with that and see what happens?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

I really miss the video archives.

Those were some good years.

Me too. I paid exchange rates for years to view what I enjoy. This year I can`t view nothing nor have a passport to visit. Please post reviews. Thank you.

5 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Has your internet ever gone out? Do you demand that provider issues an apology every single time it happens? Do you demand a refund for the time without internet? Everyone seems like the biggest babies through this. First time I've ever had problems with Flo and we are spending a little more for a year than I do a month for cable/internet which has more problems. 

No, but when my comcast goes out I get a credit to my account.  

If this is the first time you have had problems with Flo then you don't use audio.  A majority of their audio quality is terrible and the camera angle choices seem to be done by someone who thinks watching a guard member change equipment is an intriguing shot.