DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

6 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

As long as he is ok and smiling afterwards, he would get a 40 from me in GE.

Sorry, Avon did it with peas in '07.

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

No big gaps in sound or sight!   A few hiccups but much better.   You learned where the mute/unmute button was! 

Not as bad tonight as on Tuesday, but every corps had pauses and refreshes of the site.  Lost the opening music/drill of Boston and Crown.  Far from acceptable. 

Just now, Ghost said:

Not as bad tonight as on Tuesday, but every corps had pauses and refreshes of the site.  Lost the opening music/drill of Boston and Crown.  Far from acceptable. 

Considering some people are reporting a flawless performance from Flo tonight, sounds like something on your end, otherwise it would have affected others too

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

After listening this winter and early summer to someone I will not mention due to their banning...calling Boston's guard the B team...they can eat crow!

I see. I can only speak for myself but I knew this was going to be a rebuilding year for Crown's guard and BAC was probably going to a step or two ahead.

• Like 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

Considering some people are reporting a flawless performance from Flo tonight, sounds like something on your end, otherwise it would have affected others too

effected. affected relates to feelings. (Neweditor's kid made me do this)

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Alternatively (since people apparently get super defensive when told it's on their end) it's an ISP issue in between. But at the very least, it's not Flo's issue. Mostly (sounds like the audio/video phasing was them, given as widespread as it was).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Is this the first time Mandarins took down the Scouts ever?

Yes... I do believe so.

• Like 3

Just now, xandandl said:

effected. affected relates to feelings. (Neweditor's kid made me do this)

You're right, shame on me for that one. I've graded one too many organic chemistry lab reports that have made the mistake to be making the same one