DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

I think Boston wants to make a statement after that Finals scare last year.

• Like 7

Just now, Cappybara said:

You're right, shame on me for that one. I've graded one too many organic chemistry lab reports that have made the mistake to be making the same one 

Beware. The virus is contagious. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Honestly, my 11 year old can probably do summer salts ok his bike while eating spaghetti through his nose and beat Crowns guard right now. It's not that difficult. 

"And that kind of comment was called for because? You can attack me all you want, that's great, but please stop attacking the performers, or do you like [acting like] a moron?"

Sorry, had to do it. We all "judge" performance and result. and it has no regard to the performers. They're all working hard to produce a product to be enjoyed. We all probably agree more than we disagree. 

• Like 1

I have many many many things to say when I get back to my room.  99% positive.  

Blue Stars encore up close and personal with that brass was absolutely incredible.  Ran into some MMS on the way back to my car and told them they did an amazing job.

• Like 5

Odd that DCI's score page doesn't list both Colts and Troopers as in eighth place, since it does show the score is tied. (Recap has them both at eighth, though.)

3 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

Not sure Jim Jones or clean Gene would approve of the Troopers marching performance. 

They would not.  Poorest marching Trooper corps in a long time.

• Like 1