DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

blah blah blah different shows but Stars and Crossmen above Phantom after tonights bi-show schedule

TBH, this grouping seems more fair for Phantom than being up there with BK and Cadets.

• Like 2

Just now, Barneveld said:

Boston .2 behind Cavies and 1.65 in front of Cadets!

and crown .3 above SCV... yeah you can't compare scores from different shows

• Like 5

1 minute ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Pio giving a little competition to Surf.  Takes a few captions tonight.  Good for them!

I like Pios show but they need more bodies and the brass needs to be tuned.  It would be nice for them to make it to Friday but they need a reason for the bodies to stay put.

• Like 1

So...just thinking out loud here...is it possible Boston catches Bloo??  I'm thinking it's possible.  Boston is on fire (sorry) and Bloo seems to have stalled a little.  I am by no means counting Bloo out of the race for the top but this has been my thought since seeing both of them live earlier in the week.

Edited by Corpfan

2 minutes ago, cube said:

and crown .3 above SCV... yeah you can't compare scores from different shows

No kidding! ;) Did you see how I highlighted "blah, blah, blah different shows........." in the post I quoted?

Edited by Barneveld
  • Like 1

Stop all the cross show comparisons...you are all being disingenuous and you all know it...haha

<G> BAC is within 1 tenth of last years finals score...haha

Edited by Liahona

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

During the Flo broadcast on the 18th, a poster mentioned that some of the issues might be at our end and you needed around 40MB.   We don't have that much horse power so I scheduled a tech for today.  They just left and said we should not have any issues.  Our "capabilities are fine", our "DL numbers are OK", "plenty of bandwidth", etc.  They said that Flo might not be steaming enough bandwidth,  the site could be overloaded, or the hosting facility might have issues.  Not having a clue what this all means, I just hope all is well for everyone tonight, because if you all start typing about internet and computer geek stuff, it will be Advil time.

Just now, Cappybara said:

Considering some people are reporting a flawless performance from Flo tonight, sounds like something on your end, otherwise it would have affected others too

Then I still have no clue.  Messages have been sent to Flo and internet provider.