DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

3 minutes ago, Corpfan said:

So...just thinking out loud here...is it possible Boston catches Bloo??  I'm thinking it's possible.  Boston is on fire (sorry) and Bloo seems to have stalled a little.  I am by no means counting Bloo out of the race for the top but this has been my thought since seeing both of them live earlier in the week.

Nah. But Cavaliers better watch their backs.

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Stop all the cross show comparisons...you are all being disingenuous and you all know it...haha

<G> BAC is within 1 tenth of last years finals score...haha

Stop all the cross season comparisons...you are being disingenuous and you know it!...... hahaha ;)

Just now, Brass Lover said:

Nah. But Cavaliers better watch their backs.

oops...missed the cavies between them, but I can't see BAC not catching them.  I can't see anything lower than 5th place and i really think 4th is a possibility.

In the other TX show tonight, Bloo's percussion beat SCV.    Just goes to show you that even the Sanford is up for grabs this year.  I would put Crown's percussion with anyone.   Crown will beat BD, they can beat Bloo, and if Bloo can beat SCV, then it is conceivable that Crown can win the percussion title.  Even if they don't, it's impressive that they're in hunt.  The guard will get there again too.   Not too far off, but not up to Crown's standards - YET...

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Honestly, my 11 year old can probably do summer salts on his bike while eating spaghetti through his nose and beat Crowns guard right now. It's not that difficult. 

Wow.  Now there's a slap to Bostons guard.  They are equal to an eleven year old spaghetti snorting bike riding  somersaulter? Kind of s slap to Crown as well.  But then again, that's quite a talented 11 year old.

Edited by LabMaster

2 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Stop all the cross season comparisons...you are being disingenuous and you know it!...... hahaha ;)

nvm

Edited by Liahona

1 minute ago, LabMaster said:

Wow.  Now there's a slap to Bostons guard.  They are equal to an eleven year old spaghetti snorting bike riding  somersaulter? Kind of s slap to Crown as well.  But then again, that's quite a talented 11 year old.

he's just bitter.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Corpfan said:

So...just thinking out loud here...is it possible Boston catches Bloo??  I'm thinking it's possible.  Boston is on fire (sorry) and Bloo seems to have stalled a little.  I am by no means counting Bloo out of the race for the top but this has been my thought since seeing both of them live earlier in the week.

No.  Based on the spread with Crown (Crown continues to increase the gap wiith BAC), tonight by 2.7 points, it doen't seem to be in the cards for BAC to be a threat to Bloo.   I still think Bloo could win with their show and am not down on them by no means.  Bloo remains at a whole other level.   That's no slight to BAC - terrific show.   But no one, not even BAC, can crack the top 4 this year.  Bloo, BD, Crown, and SCV is just too strong.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drumcorpsfever said:

No.  Based on the spread with Crown (Crown continues to increase the gap wiith BAC), tonight by 2.7 points, it doen't seem to be in the cards for BAC to be a threat to Bloo.   I still think Bloo could win with their show and am not down on them by no means.  Bloo remains at a whole other level.   That's no slight to BAC - terrific show.   But no one, not even BAC, can crack the top 4 this year.  Bloo, BD, Crown, and SCV is just too strong.

You're probably right but it sure is going to be fun to watch. Yay us!

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

During the Flo broadcast on the 18th, a poster mentioned that some of the issues might be at our end and you needed around 40MB.   We don't have that much horse power so I scheduled a tech for today.  They just left and said we should not have any issues.  Our "capabilities are fine", our "DL numbers are OK", "plenty of bandwidth", etc.  They said that Flo might not be steaming enough bandwidth,  the site could be overloaded, or the hosting facility might have issues.  Not having a clue what this all means, I just hope all is well for everyone tonight, because if you all start typing about internet and computer geek stuff, it will be Advil time.

Just now, Cappybara said:

Considering some people are reporting a flawless performance from Flo tonight, sounds like something on your end, otherwise it would have affected others too

Then I still have no clue.  Messages have been sent to Flo and internet provider.

I had several freezes and disconnects here, as well as the eighth note audio delay. Maybe the pulled out of the second show to get this one right. It was the least awful of the flo crap so far, but then again, I am up in canada with satellitte internet and a VPN, so I am lucky to get it period! With the voice overs hardly audible, I enjoyed the brass lines. Crown and Crusaders for sure.

posted from the DrumScorps app