9:17 p.m. Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
9:34 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC
9:59 p.m. Scores Announced 

VENUE

Crusader Stadium @ University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
900 College St 
Belton, TX 76513

WEATHER FORECAST

6:00 PM - 98 degrees with a heat index of 103.  5% chance of precipitation and 35% humidity. 

7:00 PM - 97 degrees with a heat index of 102.  0% chance of precipitation and 36% humidity.

8:00 PM - 96 degrees with a heat index of 102.  0% chance of precipitation and 37% humidity.  

9:00 PM - 92 degrees with a heat index of 97.  0% chance of precipitation and 44% humidity. 

MAIN STORY LINE

All corps currently ranked 10-16 (Blue Stars, Crossmen, Mandarins, Madison Scouts, Colts, Academy, and Troopers) will start their battle for finals tonight in their first meet-up under the same judging panel.  

Edited by KCWolfPck
  • Like 3

Just now, KCWolfPck said:

MAIN STORY LINE

All corps currently ranked 10-15 (Blue Stars, Crossmen, Mandarins, Madison Scouts, Colts, and Troopers) will start their battle for finals tonight in their first meet-up under the same judging panel.  

The Academy will also be there. They are ranked in 15th, while the Troopers are 16th. So technically, all of the 10th-16th place corps will be there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The Academy will also be there. They are ranked in 15th, while the Troopers are 16th. So technically, all of the 10th-16th place corps will be there.

Indeed....thanks.  Corrected.

Is it too much to hope that Flo has their #### together tonight?

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

How good are they this year? I was a bit surprised that they have not been 12 or above yet. Did they have a large number of age outs last season? 

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

How good are they this year? I was a bit surprised that they have not been 12 or above yet. Did they have a large number of age outs last season? 

Even with their great year and top 12 finish, it seems some left for higher finishing corps.  But, many feel this years show design doesn't have last years magic.

Edited by Ghost

2 minutes ago, E3D said:

I heard they had a huge influx of new members this year after the popularity of last year's show. They also have a slightly weaker show this year, while others around them have strengthened their show designs (especially Mandarins, Madison Scouts, and Colts).

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Even with their great year and top 12 finish, it seems some left for higher finishing corps.  But, many feel this years show design doesn't have last years magic.

I thought that might be part of it. I was really happy to see another upcoming corps make finals and I was excited for them (still excited and want them to do well). When I saw the show announcement I was honestly a little disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I heard they had a huge influx of new members this year after the popularity of last year's show. They also have a slightly weaker show this year, while others around them have strengthened their show designs (especially Mandarins, Madison Scouts, and Colts).

I will be watching them for the first time tonight. Thanks for the info. 

Good luck to all tonight.  Go BAC.

• Like 3