DCI North Texas, Denton, TX - July 20th

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

well BD just beat both of them - so...

BD has to be considered the odds on favorite until proven otherwise. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

search for: "Lex" on scope.. she will restart when SCV and bloo perform.. Sorry if this is a repeat, I haven't caught up on the thread.

Just now, Memphis1980 said:

Cadets on the field...

Cross your fingers ... or your crosses!

• Like 2

Marching, nice, minimum phasing. The choir does not dominate, its fantastic addition... I just said that... wow me...singing at its best for this idiom. Percussion made its presence known. Phasing playing needs cleaned up - missing the silence between notes during "fallen." Is it overt? Sure, but its a MASS... FYI - the purple window panes seem dark until the match flags appear, quite nice.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Memphis1980 said:

Marching, nice, minimum phasing. The choir does not dominate, its fantastic addition... I just said that... wow me...singing at its best for this idiom. Percussion made its presence known. Phasing playing needs cleaned up - missing the silence between notes during "fallen." Is it overt? Sure, but its a MASS... FYI - the purple window panes seem dark until the match flags appear, quite nice.

Thanks for your review, a balanced one at that. :-)

• Like 2

The Wife reports the show is a sell-out.  Vols (and staff?) have to view from the sidelines. 

• Like 1

First impression...Don't #$%# with me. Hornline! CLEAN. Percussion amazing. No one close at this point in show. Shortest 11 minutes in drum corps. There's a grave site in Woodbine, Iowa that still has the sun shining on it, flowers have miraculously spouted and all sorrow gone. GR is crying. They are that good.

Edited by Memphis1980
  • Like 8