DCI North Texas, Denton, TX - July 20th

2 minutes ago, WVCorpsPhan said:

Poor guy that fell. Picked up and went on quickly. High energy and fun. Love this show! Bloo!!

What happened ? Who fell ?

Bluecoats still sloppy. High energy, very exciting, but not nearly clean enough for this level of competition. The kids look tired to me, that San Antonio free day can't come soon enough imo. Once they get some rest I think that they'll be firing on all cylinders again.

• Like 2

Testosterone! But, not the replacement kind... geodesic domes are cool. Middle horns best in a decade. The three mountains need a color reversal, tge soloists and percussionist get lost. The guard is not timid, very secure in their being. Corps body movement is a bit amped. I can report the narration once again is far more balanced live. IMO, the vocal My Way doesn't add to the show, the horn blast of the same is priceless!

• Like 6

It's almost 11pm on a weeknight  - should there maybe be like... scores ? #ImOld

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nero14 said:

It's almost 11pm on a weeknight  - should there maybe be like... scores ? #ImOld

It's 12pm on a weeknight in this unfortunate time zone! If only I lived on the west cost so I could see scores at like 8 and sleep at a reasonable time 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

It's 12pm on a weeknight in this unfortunate time zone! If only I lived on the west cost so I could see scores at like 8 and sleep at a reasonable time 

LOL, except when you have work event until 7 and miss the whole show.