CROWN -- Improvement wow !

Watched Crown live at the Orlando show on July 8th and they were great ,but just watched their latest recording on line and bloody hell what an improvement. It looked amazing compared to only 12 days ago . If Carolina keep this kind of improvement  up id back them to win this year. If they have even more to add especially at the end my monies on them with this great show .

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, smiler said:

Watched Crown live at the Orlando show on July 8th and they were great ,but just watched their latest recording on line and bloody hell what an improvement. It looked amazing compared to only 12 days ago . If Carolina keep this kind of improvement  up id back them to win this year. If they have even more to add especially at the end my monies on them with this great show .

There is a Crown page that you can post to.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, afd said:

There is a Crown page that you can post to.

So they felt the need to make a new thread because a thread with 285 pages was feeling cramped and their excitement needed more room. Let them have their moment. Lol. 

• Like 6

Just now, UKSuperman said:

So they felt the need to make a new thread because a thread with 285 pages was feeling cramped and their excitement needed more room. Let them have their moment. Lol. 

Ok. Cadets have over 800 and counting pages. I don't think there is a limit.

1 hour ago, smiler said:

Can't wait until I see them today!!

• Like 1

...they better be after 12 days. Guard inclusive. Still an area of concern.

• Like 1