Murder & Drum Corps--Bizarre Story

This should be deleted... Not related to the activity

Edited by weedyweidenthal
  • Like 2

weedy - Brian Tolzmann has dedicated his life to finding rare, obscure, "Believe It or Not!" kind of things concerning drum corps through the ages. Brian makes a remarkable contribution to this activity.  Don't get in his way! He might just find something on YOU! :8_laughing:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Northern Thunder said:

Did you read the second paragraph?

Yes? Last year there was a woman charged with murder who was allowed to attend a DCI show before her hearing.

What is there to discuss?

1 hour ago, Northern Thunder said:

I don't know how this story was missed last summer, but I just ran across it:  (Note the second paragraph.)

She was later given a 10-year sentence.

http://www.beloitdailynews.com/archive/article-3d438e96-297b-11e6-aa5d-5b724bd8e7cd.html

Huh. What an odd tidbit.

54 minutes ago, Northern Thunder said:

Did you read the second paragraph?

Yes. A lady attended a drum corps show... when has that ever been worth discussing? In addition to that, criminal activity related to drum corps has been something largely ignored and there is a much more interesting topic that would be of interest to many people in the historical corps discussion that has been hushed up (which I'm guessing you are aware of) that involves a drum major of the Cadets and the eventual corps director of the Muchachos, but that topic normally gets shut up pretty quickly. 

47 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

weedy - Brian Tolzmann has dedicated his life to finding rare, obscure, "Believe It or Not!" kind of things concerning drum corps through the ages. Brian makes a remarkable contribution to this activity.  Don't get in his way! He might just find something on YOU! :8_laughing:

Firstly, that would actually be really humorous for me, but it would be incredibly easy as I have a fairly large digital footprint dating back to at least 2004 and I've always used the same screen name, which is the name I go by in real life as well. Secondly, this article brings nothing of value to the forum.

5 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

& I thought it was going to be about when Hawthorne's director killed Garfield's DM (this really happened) 

tenor.gif