In San Antonio and ready to watch these Corps ROCK !

marklhenry, the joy you are having this season is VERY evident. I feel so good tracking your experiences. Thanks for checking in every now and then. Looks like you have the correct San Antonio beverage in hand!

I'll be watching a little later on Flo and looking forward to the Cavaliers. This is the time of the season Cavies usually ratchet-up things in a big way! BUT . . .  Santa Clara REALLY had it going on since the start, haven't they?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

marklhenry, the joy you are having this season is VERY evident. I feel so good tracking your experiences. Thanks for checking in every now and then. Looks like you have the correct San Antonio beverage in hand!

I'll be watching a little later on Flo and looking forward to the Cavaliers. This is the time of the season Cavies usually ratchet-up things in a big way! BUT . . .  Santa Clara REALLY had it going on since the start, haven't they?

I love them all really! I'd love to see Santa Clara have a special season and take the gold. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

And glad the joy shows. I'm like a kid in a candy store! And I report to Cavs tomorrow night as the van driver for the next week through the swamp portion of the tour... what's not to love?!

You know, Cavaliers are my all-time favorite corps. I got hooked on Cavies in 1966.  Even had Jeff Fiedler (back when he was Cavies Drum Major) to my home for lunch one summer! Now, THERE'S a Cavie who "got the bug" big time!

GO GREEN !

• Like 1

Great photo. But I can't keep engaged with two SA threads!

• Like 1

Getting ready for drum corps 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

And glad the joy shows. I'm like a kid in a candy store! And I report to Cavs tomorrow night as the van driver for the next week through the swamp portion of the tour... what's not to love?!

the mosquitoes, the crocodiles, the alligators, the thick accent in the bayous making you wonder what language are they speaking here in these US of A?....  enjoy the the binnets with your cafe and crawfish. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

I'll be watching a little later on Flo and looking forward to the Cavaliers. 

How much is Flo? They want your life history and personal information before you can even get the prices...........