DCI Dallas --Another Hot One - Monday, July 24

24 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Crossmen Color Guard member literally bleeding through the performance:

Are we sure that's an injury? Crossmen might be looking for some GE and I've heard bloodlust, cannibalism, and vampirism are all enigmatic.

BD brought the house down. Lots of ooohs and ahhhs. Largest crowd response so far.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 8

Just now, Mega said:

Devils were a huge step up from Cadets! They were on fire tonight!

Surprise surprise, it's a "7th" to a "1st" group. Even though they park and bark just like the Cadets do...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Surprise surprise, it's a "7th" to a "1st" group. Even though they park and bark just like the Cadets do...

yes, he does seem to have his biases doesn't he? 

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

yes, he does seem to have his biases doesn't he. Noticed how his pictures stopped too.

I have no qualms with BD, at all. But when you're going to complain about something one corps does and then ignore it in another...

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I still think Boston's uniforms are terrible but they have a fantastic show. Just watched another run through on YouTube 

Hey Cappy, last year I let it slide but this year....not so much......WHERE IS YOUR AWESOME SIGNATURE WITH YOUR FAVORITE SHOW TITLES?!?!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mega said:

Cadets were so underwhelming. Miss the shakos and the hornline playing throughout the show. Felt like the horns just park and blow. The robes adds nothing except hide their feet. 

I love everything about th Caders uniforms, except the sloppy transition when they disrobe. How that can still be this sloppy and awkward at this point in the season is inexcusable.