It's finally Nashville week!

This has become perhaps the biggest non-regional show of the year. Attendance will likely sell out this year, with the entire west stadium full to the top. If any of you plan to attend, please post here.

• Like 5

Just bought tickets in section G :( not the best but really looking forward to seeing the show with My big brother and my son.  We all three played the trombone in band and we haven't seen a DCI show together since 2007 in Murfreesboro.  Anyone have any tips for Vanderbilt?  Where to park? Where to eat before hand? Things to do in the early part of day?  My son and I will be driving down from Lexington for the day.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frank4now said:

Just bought tickets in section G :( not the best but really looking forward to seeing the show with My big brother and my son.  We all three played the trombone in band and we haven't seen a DCI show together since 2007 in Murfreesboro.  Anyone have any tips for Vanderbilt?  Where to park? Where to eat before hand? Things to do in the early part of day?  My son and I will be driving down from Lexington for the day.

Thanks

Lexington, Ky?

6 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

This has become perhaps the biggest non-regional show of the year. Attendance will likely sell out this year, with the entire west stadium full to the top. If any of you plan to attend, please post here.

I'm so excited for this show! I have pretty good seats, but that doesn't matter, just thrilled to see the corps!

We have seats between 30 and 35, side one and they are quite low but I really don't care! Just excited to see this!

I'm also interested in logistics of parking and any other tips anyone could share. One question, are the corps buses, trucks able to park nearby or do they bus the corps in? I know I want to see my student after the performance. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I'll be there. Sitting up near top center in the bridge section. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frank4now said:

Thanks

Parking is going to blow. The corps park across the road from the stadium on the southwest corner. There's parking there. Used to be free but now they're charging. There's a parking garage on the east side of the stadium, too. There's where I park but I'm not giving that honeyhole away. 

What do you like to eat? I can make a thousand suggestions. 

What time will you arrive?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ms.L said:

We have seats between 30 and 35, side one and they are quite low but I really don't care! Just excited to see this!

I'm also interested in logistics of parking and any other tips anyone could share. One question, are the corps buses, trucks able to park nearby or do they bus the corps in? I know I want to see my student after the performance. 

See my previous post. If you are at the main entrance to the stadium and look diagonally across the road and the buses are there. Semis are on the south side and down the road parallel to the buses. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

See my previous post. If you are at the main entrance to the stadium and look diagonally across the road and the buses are there. Semis are on the south side and down the road parallel to the buses. 

Thank you!

And I'm crossing fingers that the rain is just a threat!

• Like 1