It's finally Nashville week!

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I saw them in Rockford.  Very nice program.  I'll definitely go in Thursday to see their improved product. 

Credit to them after the tragedy which began their summer. In the face of adversity, some rise with new energy and purpose. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Last week really tapped me out.  I wish!  I'm riding on a few hundred bucks til Grad Assistant money starts kicking in on October 1st.  

Ask Cappybara if he's still hiring for movers to transplant his palatial suite to his new estate. Those docs have all the $$$. First course  in their school is Billing 101.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Ask Cappybara if he's still hiring for movers to transplant his palatial suite to his new estate. Those docs have all the $$$. First course  in their school is Billing 101.

I'm gonna be more than 200k in the hole by the time I'm out in 4 years, no palatial suite or estate for me :unsure:

49 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm gonna be more than 200k in the hole by the time I'm out in 4 years, no palatial suite or estate for me :unsure:

Talk to BAC;

maybe they might arrange a loan on better terms than they were offering Hopkins. I hope you are not  doing the financing through Toothy Fairy Investments. There goes all the free tooth brushes.  :-[] 

Besides that air mattress on the floor living will help you understand drum corps tour a lot better. :-0

4 years?  Don't you get out early for good behavior?

Edited by xandandl