Beauteous Birmingham - July 27

Also Madison beating Mandarins isn't a surprised as i said it wouldn't, they brought an energy tonight. Their show is greatly improving.

Full review will have to wait till tomorrow. I leave for Nashville around 10:30, so it should be up in the morning. Overall a wonderful showing by all groups! To me all of these corps are on higher levels then last year, which is a great thing! I'll be doing quick little comments in Nashville as well.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I don't like Boston's show  

Its such a huge surprise for everybody on here to learn of this too, I'm sure.

But its cool. No problem.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 8

35 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

We now have 13 corps above 80 including 4 that have broken 90.

It's going to be an amazing end to a historic season.

49 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Majority of people on here don't like it. 

I don't like Boston's show just matter of opinion. 

A majority of people on here don't like Boston's show? Are you talking a majority of DCP posters? Because I would say the exact opposite. There has been a lot of praise that I have seen over the past few weeks. Maybe you should start a poll.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

A majority of people on here don't like Boston's show? Are you talking a majority of DCP posters? Because I would say the exact opposite. There has been a lot of praise that I have seen over the past few weeks. Maybe you should start a poll.

Boston has a realllllly well done show. It's the bees knees for best show outside the top 3, imo.

If they keep the momentum from this season into next, they very may well medal or contend.

14 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

He was referring to electronics, not Boston, when he said "most people here don't like it". 

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I thought he was referring to Blue Star's show.  Not sure.  Just trying to clarify.  

That being said, I fail to see the value in saying you don't like a show.  Just talk about the ones you like and zip it on the ones you don't.  This is a youth activity and the kids don't design the shows.  They are not professionals and they pay to do this activity that they love.  Some things are better left unsaid.  

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Full review will have to wait till tomorrow. I leave for Nashville around 10:30, so it should be up in the morning. Overall a wonderful showing by all groups! To me all of these corps are on higher levels then last year, which is a great thing! I'll be doing quick little comments in Nashville as well.

Thanks much for the commentary. I'm reading it hours after the show ended, but still enjoyed your reactions. Thanks again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luv4corps said:

I thought he was referring to Blue Star's show.  Not sure.  Just trying to clarify.

That's how I read it, too. BS, not BAC.