Beauteous Birmingham - July 27

1 hour ago, emc2 said:

Good luck to all tonight.  The Bats will get along nicely with the Witch's  and I here the chocolate covered cockroaches are quite good down there.

Never heard of or eaten those... Gonna have to see if that's true

What a GREAT show!  So much pure and amazing drum corps.  Recap will be super interesting.  

22 hours ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Also I will be giving updates through the show as well as a detailed review after. I've heard a few corps are adding changes, so it will be nice if they are in tomorrow.

Hope you have a good time!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

What a GREAT show!  So much pure and amazing drum corps.  Recap will be super interesting.  

Hope you have a good time!  

Hopefully I'm as detailed as I was for DCI Huntsville last year. I'm really looking forward to this first live read of the groups tonight.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The last time Boston won a show was on July 30, 2015 in Quincy, MA. After nearly two years without a show win, they will more than likely end that drought tonight.

Hey, good find, Cadevilina Crown. I was just wondering about when it was, as a matter of fact.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Also I have no merchandize from any performing groups, so probably wearing an awakening or force of nature shirt. Oh well.

It's OK. I'll more than likely be wearing my Down Side Up shirt at my show in a week and a half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

It's OK. I'll more than likely be wearing my Down Side Up shirt at my show in a week and a half.

I think I'm gonna go with my The power of 10 shirt. Man I miss that show... The French horns... It was so good...

Edited by kinetic inferno11
  • Like 2

Campus%20(F.%20Page%20Siebert%20Stadium)

Although the DCI website says "Joe Lee Griffin Field"...I'm going to assume that is incorrect because that is a baseball field at Sanford University. This photo depicts F. Page Siebert Stadium at Sanford University.