Sailing into Annapolis

Going to Indy for my first DCI World Championships since 2007 at the Rose Bowl. Hoping to See THE ACADEMY Pull a Rabbit out of the hat. What an absolutely incredible year for Drum Corps can't ever recall it being this completitive Top To Bottom in both World and Open Class. 

• Like 3

Going to Indy for my first DCI World Championships since 2007 at the Rose Bowl. Hoping to See THE ACADEMY Pull a Rabbit out of the hat. What an absolutely incredible year for Drum Corps can't ever recall it being this completitive Top To Bottom in both World and Open Class. 

4 minutes ago, CorpsRelic said:

have a great time and be sure to let us know you're impressions afterward - would love to hear your thoughts

5 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I like this show more than the average BD show, which is saying something. Especially that ballad, WOW. However, so many things still don't make sense to me. To each their own. Definitely a championship contender 

The beginning of their show is a love letter to us older fans.  Many strains of music from their storied past. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

The beginning of their show is a love letter to us older fans.  Many strains of music from their storied past. 

and I love the end too - I'm all about my RiRi :inlove:

rihanna-diamonds-prince.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Hearing Mr. Jerry Seawright in the opener and closer...........epic.

• Like 4