Little Rock, AR - July 26. 2017

16 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I think they'd be hesitant to make them white after the windmills last year.  lol.

George is confused on what Corps he doesn't like the props paint color. He meant to type in Crossmen, but he had Boston on his brain... and he was doing 3 things at once, he says.. I guess we DCP'ers can cut him some slack on this.

Loved Phantom's show! They just get better and better! Seems like they picked up the tempo in the first part. For those wanting to know what their show is really about, here's the details:

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

Just now, BRASSO said:

George is confused on what Corps he doesn't like the props paint color. He meant to type in Crossmen, but he had Boston on his brain... and he was doing 3 things at once, he says.. I guess we DCP'ers can cut him some slack on this.

if he can't do 3 things at once and do it right, he gets cut from the guard.:laughing:

Just now, CajunMamma said:

Loved Phantom's show! They just get better and better! Seems like they picked up the tempo in the first part. For those wanting to know what their show is really about, here's the details:

TzZlLoq.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

wait a second, till I get my microscope out of the lab, then I'll read this before I call it a night.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

This coming two weekends are our first not being at a show.  I think I'll go see a movie,  

I hear "Dunkirk" is amazeballs. But the fiancée dragged me kicking and screaming to "The Big Sick" last weekend, and it was really good.

• Like 3