Pioneers need our help

Granted there have been a plethora of drum corps related fundraisers going on - that and folks are spending discretionary dollars on show tickets and travel expenses - but it's still a little disappointing that they're not yet made it 10% of the way to the goal. I'll kick in another donation, anyone else?

Edited by mrk

DCI gave the campaign a little push today via social media, which has helped push us closer to the $3,000 mark.  The combined total (Chuffed + donations made via PIO website) stands at $2,868.  We also have a few people that have committed to sending in checks to the corps office.  Those are not included in the total at this point until the corps has a chance to receive & process them.

If you would like to help, here are the links:

https://www.chuffed.org/project/pioneer-staff-camper-vehicle

-OR-

Click Here to Donate Via PayPal

You may appreciate this post from the White Sabers, Stu.

But yes, I continue to encourage everyone to help Pioneer if you can.

I had a very difficult time donating using the link provided (Chuffed). I tried about three different ways without success. I decided I would write a check in Allentown, but could  not find a souvenir booth. I then went to Pioneer website and had a much easier time. So, they may be faring better than the results are showing, and of you have had a hard time donating, you may want to try the actual website and donate using Paypal.