Inconsistent guard judging

As of today, this is the guard placement from the eyes of a DCI champ/ retired LAPD Detective:
I personally like PR over Cavies, Scouts over Stars...  But you add a judge like Debbie T. to the mix and Cavies can get 6th and Coats could win guard :-((((

1. SCV

2. BD

3. CAVIES

4. BOSTON

5. CROWN

6. PHANTOM

7. CADETS

8. BLUECOATS

9. CROSSMEN

10. BLUE STARS

11. SCOUTS

12. BLUE KNIGHTS

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

Just now, DCI-86 said:

Here you go:

• Sal Adamo
  • Helen Bassett
  • D Deems
  • Michael Gray
  • Michael Turner
  • Rich Kemp

Shall i keep going?

It is only this season that S. Adamo, M. Gray, M.Turner, and R. Kemp are not judging WGI. All of them have judged WGI finals in past years. If you are still fighting with the Shirlee Whitcomb (r.i.p.) coup, that does not exempt the expertise and experience of the four men listed here.

3 minutes ago, Cop said:

As of today, this is the guard placement from the eyes of a DCI champ/ retired LAPD Detective:
I personally like PR over Cavies, Scouts over Stars...  But you add a judge like Debbie T. to the mix and Cavies can get 6th and Coats could win guard :-((((

1. SCV

2. BD

3. CAVIES

4. BOSTON

5. CROWN

6. PHANTOM

7. BLUECOATS

8. PHANTOM

9. CROSSMEN

10. BLUE STARS

11. SCOUTS

12. BLUE KNIGHTS

Rookie cop, you have Phantom 2x and no mention of Cadets who have beaten a few on your list. No more donuts for you sir.

Just now, xandandl said:

Rookie cop, you have Phantom 2x and no mention of Cadets who have beaten a few on your list. No more donuts for you sir.

HAHAHA  I'm going back in...  I LOVE CADETS GUARD!!!!  I have been a fan all season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, xandandl said:

It is only this season that S. Adamo, M. Gray, M.Turner, and R. Kemp are not judging WGI. All of them have judged WGI finals in past years. If you are still fighting with the Shirlee Whitcomb (r.i.p.) coup, that does not exempt the expertise and experience of the four men listed here.

I think you will find they have not judged WGI for a while.  Anyway I was answering your question as to who currently judges DCI and doesn't judge WGI!!!

Edited by DCI-86

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I tried it again..

Just now, xandandl said:

ok, an old fashion donut but no sugar or filling.

That's not right...................

• Like 1