The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

3 hours ago, DAYGO said:

Devils will have something to say about that.  

Not this season.

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Do it up Devils!!!

For how long, SCV is getting closer and closer. lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCImonkey said:

That's too bad.....I loved that stadium.  

This was a topic you discussion on the vehicle I drove for a t op 12 corps the first season and it was pointed out that Vanderbilt has more Butt holders then MTSU so it was decided after 2014 to continue using Vandi with some tw eaks such as the Corps parking nightmare from 2014

1 minute ago, Laubster said:

This was a topic you discussion on the vehicle I drove for a t op 12 corps the first season and it was pointed out that Vanderbilt has more Butt holders then MTSU so it was decided after 2014 to continue using Vandi with some tw eaks such as the Corps parking nightmare from 2014

You cannot argue with the attendance at Vandy. And btw the kids love playing there because the concrete stands hold the sound in the stadium. Seating is not comfortable, and the concourses are too narrow, but the atmosphere there is electric.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

It's tough being a Cadets fan. Mostly hate on the threads each night, no effort to make positive observations just negatives by the same people over and over 

I have complimented Cadets many times, but sit in a stadium with 20,000 kids and listen to their reactions. Don't shoot the messenger. If you polled the crowd I guarantee you this was the least well received show. That doesn't mean there weren't great aspects -- percussion was awesome, and ensemble brass was as well. But come on, there are too many cringe worthy things in this show. 

Furthermore, why is it that Cadets had the worst audio issues by far? Feedback? Really? This should NEVER happen with Cadets and it happened four times. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I have complimented Cadets many times, but sit in a stadium with 20,000 kids and listen to their reactions. Don't shoot the messenger. If you polled the crowd I guarantee you this was the least well received show. That doesn't mean there weren't great aspects -- percussion was awesome, and ensemble brass was as well. But come on, there are too many cringe worthy things in this show. 

Furthermore, why is it that Cadets had the worst audio issues by far? Feedback? Really? This should NEVER happen with Cadets and it happened four times. 

Father Ryan school and a catholic friend of mine greatly enjoyed the show. They were all talking about how much they loved it. I guess it just kinda depends on personal taste/interest. And most of the people around me appreciated the show, never saw anyone laugh during the fallen part either. 

7 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I don't like the trend of any disagreement with anything being labeled as "hating". There are legitimate haters out there, but criticism is not hate, as long as it isn't overly and excessively negative. Just my opinion though

Thank you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Tennessee Board of Regents. Governs the universities. 

Are they still holding that police incident against DCI during the Cavaliers' nude rookie run when BD bombarded them with super soakers filled with questionable fluids?  Cavaliers dropped the initiation "tradition" immediately afterward. It was around 2008 or so.