The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

10 hours ago, jsd said:

Because it doesn't align with how they are being scored in the other subcaptions. It didn't last weekend, either. 

You understand that its a completely separate subcaption, right?  Otherwise why have it?

28 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

These are MY reviews and MY opinions. You don't have to agree or like them, this is just how I felt about these shows last night.

Music City - Dang this group is good!!! (huge snip)

Thanks for your review. It seems that we agree on many of the shows this year - there are some terrific shows throughout the standings and the diversity in the programming is fantastic. Glad you enjoyed and took the time to share your thoughts! G.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

These are MY reviews and MY opinions. You don't have to agree or like them, this is just how I felt about these shows last night.

I don't understand how some people can praise the Blue Knight's show for being wonderful and great designed, but yet the Cadets have a simple church theme and it's a trash bag in design quality? No. .

Perhaps these are not the same people and/ or this is more hyperbole/ criticism than is either taking place or is warranted. In any case, like your heading here states, its just your opinions and their opinions, and how people feel about the respective shows. Thanks for taking the time to post your reviews. I enjoyed your take !

• Like 5

Not thrilled with all the different corps over-use of monster-synth... yet am thrilled with the variety of ideas and styles in the top eight or so scoring corps. SCV had me from the opening hit, to the gorgeous ballad, through to the new heart pounding closer... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Perhaps these are not the same people and/ or this is more hyperbole/ criticism than is either taking place or is warranted. In any case, like your heading here states, its just your opinions and their opinions, and how people feel about the respective shows. Thanks for taking the time to post your reviews. I enjoyed your take !

There were quite a few whose wording of their criticism went a little past constructive... But they have a right to say what they will. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xandandl said:

Are they still holding that police incident against DCI during the Cavaliers' nude rookie run when BD bombarded them with super soakers filled with questionable fluids?  Cavaliers dropped the initiation "tradition" immediately afterward. It was around 2008 or so.

Not quite on the details there. Certainly was never a thing and never happened. But if it happened, it wouldn't have stopped shortly after 2008.

1 hour ago, littlejaw said:

Not quite on the details there. Certainly was never a thing and never happened. But if it happened, it wouldn't have stopped shortly after 2008.

Unfortunately I saw far too much with my own eyes while delivering food to Cavies buses with their BoD members. I had a sponsoree in the Cavies line and another from years back on their BoD.

Ask Bruno Z and why he had to make a public statement later carried on DCI.org.  

Research before you clap your jaw and rebutt. You contradict yourself. "never happened. But if it happened,.." 

Edited by xandandl

5 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Unfortunately I saw far too much with my own eyes while delivering food to Cavies buses with their BoD members. I had a sponsoree in the Cavies line and another from years back on their BoD.

Ask Bruno Z and why he had to make a public statement later carried on DCI.org.  

Research before you clap your jaw and rebutt. You contradict yourself. "never happened. But if it happened,.." 

Obviously you can't read subtext.

It's of course one of the topics you don't acknowledge taking part in because of the cops stationed by the buses at the MTSU show.