The Official DCI Southeastern Championship Thread - July 29, 2017

Wow! Cadets ending was the single best moment of the night so far! Brought the crowd to its feet.

Edited by lanceengland
  • Like 8

Whooo! That longer ending was awesome. Need to massively clean that company front but love the ending. 

• Like 2

WOW! Cadets! Way to go. That was a nice run. Still not very clean, but I really like the ending. Big crowd response too. Great job. This show is soooooo much better than last year. Love it!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

All Cadets need now is a Gino hornline and a Sacktig drill.

Oh, wait...

They had that last year. This year is better.

• Like 7

Tonight this show gripped me for the first time.  I've seen it 3 or 4 times now but tonight was the first time that it pulled me in and kept me engaged the whole time.  And that ending?  I had goosebumps and watery eyes.  Bless you, Cadets.  Keep pushing and ignore the nay-sayers.

• Like 9

Now THAT is an ending!!!!!!!  The dissolving crosses to the end had me on my feet, and I'm just watching the webcast!

• Like 5

Cadets, I think you've made enough changes.  Seriously, it's working now.  It's time to clean clean clean.  

Still not my favorite show in the world but it's starting to really click and that ending is FINALLY what people have been talking about it turning into for the whole season.  

• Like 5