TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

Just now, David Burke said:

The Wake Forrest contest was absolutely terrible on the FloMarching site. Tonight has been the worst this season.

True that!

3 minutes ago, lastknight said:

Boston and Cadets tight

Boston was on very early and still prevailed. 

• Like 4

Just now, Ghost said:

I hope your happy now.  That's it for the rest of this season.

Oh God, please no more Wicked.

2 minutes ago, incompleatangler said:

Blue Devils - It's true that they park to do some of their best barking, but it is, to my ears, the best barking the activity has to offer. I could bathe in that brass sound. I know many prefer the pyramid balance and faat tone that Crown brings. Far be it from me to say those folks are wrong. I prefer the top heavy, nuanced approach we find in Concord though. And what they are doing visually is certainly effective if you ask me. Is what SCV is doing more effective? We shall see. As was the case a year ago, I find BD simply amazing, yet not unbeatable.

This times a million! Totally agree, especially with the bolded

• Like 4

Just now, David Burke said:

The Wake Forrest contest was absolutely terrible on the FloMarching site. Tonight has been the worst this season.

Yeah. Their FB page is full of complaints. It was completely unwatchable for me after SCV. Last night was flawless. I don't get it. I ended up turning it off and watching scores on DCI's FB live stream. 

It was the best is been all season for me, excepting the horrible sound for the first few corps.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2