SCV and BD in top 2...really?!!

Looking forward to watching the show and results from Allentown Friday, posting  9ish West Coast time! I will then log on to the forums and read as the crybabies bemoan Bloo getting the shaft, yet again! I will enjoy watching the ENTIRE show including the flaws inherent in each individual performance. I will accept, or disagree with the results, according to my tastes and yes, bias. I will learn from some wise folks comments in the forums and I will be amazed by the rude, bias remarks of others. I will continue to wonder why there are 2 forums basically bashing the 2 clear leaders of this years activity. Dialogue is healthy, partisan #####ing isn't!...really!

Just got around to checking this thread.

To the OP's original question:

Yes. Really.  :smile:

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Oh, so now you agree with the judges? Learn some consistency 

Same could easily be said to you...

In fact, I've already proven that multiple times.

Not ready to etch BD and SCV as the top two.  BD, in my estimation, is a lock for the top 2.  Not so sure about SCV.   I convinced myself prior to seeing both live last Sunday that SCV would be the eventual winner over BD.   But BD just blew me away.  The complexity of SCV's show may win out over BD - and perhaps that would be good for DCI.   But SCV still has a hill to climb to eclipse their in-state rival.   I still think that either Crown or Bluecoats can catch SCV.  We'll see!

• Like 2

I bow down to both shows.  IMO they're the top two.

• Like 2

This thread is like an overturned tanker truck on the freeway in a snowstorm.  I can't stop watching as more and more cars slide helplessly into the wreckage. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Western Burger said:

This thread is like an overturned tanker truck on the freeway in a snowstorm.  I can't stop watching as more and more cars slide helplessly into the wreckage. 

Cascades and Troopers suc...

I can't do it, I like both their shows a lot this season. :thumbup: