SCV and BD in top 2...really?!!

Top four, to most, are obvious at this stage. The only reason cavaliers are even in the discussion is their guard book and performance. They can't overcome the sheer power of Bluecoats, Crown, BD and SCV musically. 

Boston has been an amazing story. Perfectly designed season for them. If Cavaliers didn't have such a hugely challenging guard performance this year they would finish fourth. Brass and percussion are way above last year. 

To me. it is clear that SCV has the most advanced show in all areas. They should win the gold, imho.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Top four, to most, are obvious at this stage. The only reason cavaliers are even in the discussion is their guard book and performance. They can't overcome the sheer power of Bluecoats, Crown, BD and SCV musically. 

Boston has been an amazing story. Perfectly designed season for them. If Cavaliers didn't have such a hugely challenging guard performance this year they would finish fourth. Brass and percussion are way above last year. 

To me. it is clear that SCV has the most advanced show in all areas. They should win the gold, imho.

Would like to hear a detailed analysis of how they are the most advanced in all areas. Ready, go.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chris7997 said:

Ok ok.  I get BD being #1, but SCV as #2? when it's their 60th and 50th anniversary years respectively?  REALLY?!!   No offense to SCV, but I don't believe this show is #2.  

Wouldn't that be wonderful if on their anniversary years they both took the top two placements!  Oh please.  I'm smelling a set-up.  The system is rigged. 

I smell Jedi-levels of trolling.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, BDCorno said:

Would like to hear a detailed analysis of how they are the most advanced in all areas. Ready, go.

Said the person with BD in their screen name...no thanks.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chris7997 said:

Ok ok.  I get BD being #1, but SCV as #2? when it's their 60th and 50th anniversary years respectively?  REALLY?!!   No offense to SCV, but I don't believe this show is #2.  

Wouldn't that be wonderful if on their anniversary years they both took the top two placements!  Oh please.  I'm smelling a set-up.  The system is rigged. 

Image result for Jerry Seinfeld Really?

Report it all to Drumpf. You sound frustrated. I get it. It's rigged. Let's get an investigation going. Because this is a crime.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, afd said:

Report it all to Drumpf. You sound frustrated. I get it. It's rigged. Let's get an investigation going. Because this is a crime.

Clearly collusion. 

46 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Said the person with BD in their screen name...no thanks.

Deflecting. Come on, I'm a reasonable guy. Can have a real discussion, not a troll.

• Like 1