SCV and BD in top 2...really?!!

Just now, cowtown said:

Naw, it’s more like arguing with fans of that guy in the white house

Jeez you could've used a less harsh way to offend me :( 

(but I agree with ya)

Edited by Cappybara

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

I'm assuming the lesson is "I don't agree with the valid points BD fans come up with"

Its that I don't agree with everything BD fans come up with, and when you disagree with a BD fan you generally get told you don't know enough about the topic to have a valid opinion. Or your are told you have an axe to grind. 

It all comes down to what DCI believes it most wants to see evolve in the activity. Regardless, we will each still hold our own preferences based solely on what we prefer. 

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 5

Simple response to Blue Devils fans talking about difficulty...

Here's BD moving a cube:

DefinitiveSerpentineHogget-size_restrict

Here's SCV moving a cube:

tumblr_ms0xa2EGeI1qgg53uo1_r1_500.gif

Yes, I know they aren't literally BD and SCV, but figuratively as in this seasons shows, they are...

Edited by Treefidy

8 hours ago, chris7997 said:

Ok ok.  I get BD being #1, but SCV as #2? when it's their 60th and 50th anniversary years respectively?  REALLY?!!   No offense to SCV, but I don't believe this show is #2.  

Wouldn't that be wonderful if on their anniversary years they both took the top two placements!  Oh please.  I'm smelling a set-up.  The system is rigged. 

Image result for Jerry Seinfeld Really?

I agree, Cavies should be in 1st

• Like 1

Well it's been like 14 years since BD has been outside of the top 2. It's going to be a given that they'll be up there with the level they execute everything at (until something happens within the staff or other groups begin to take over. No king rules forever, my son).

And with the way SCV is gunning and executing things this year, they're coming back as a powerhouse and challenging for the title. Seeing them live will explain why they're on BD's heels this year. Whether or not they win the title this year, they deserve to be up there with BD.

8 hours ago, chris7997 said:

Ok ok.  I get BD being #1, but SCV as #2? when it's their 60th and 50th anniversary years respectively?  REALLY?!!   No offense to SCV, but I don't believe this show is #2.  

Wouldn't that be wonderful if on their anniversary years they both took the top two placements!  Oh please.  I'm smelling a set-up.  The system is rigged. 

Image result for Jerry Seinfeld Really?

anniversarys be ######...they're the two best corps out there. Sorry if that ruins your conspiracy theories there Alex Jones

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jsd said:

Or maybe, just maybe, because it IS their 60th and 50th year anniversaries respectively, that they took even greater care to choose their staff, corps, and show design even more carefully than they usually do, so as to put out the best product they possibly could to celebrate their illustrious histories?

Nah, that couldn't be it.

or BD has the same staff tey've had for how long now and they stay in the top 2 since what 07? shocking I know

8 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

3xcC4ED.gif

Nailed it.

• Like 1