William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

Pac Crest's show was...fine? Kudos for staying cool under pressure with the power issues...

idk, maybe it was just my expectations. I was expecting more of a California version of Florida Suite...and much as I enjoy the Mamas and the Papas, "California Dreamin'" isn't "Midnight in Miami."

Nicely performed, but...left me flat.

GREAT trumpet soloist, though.

Also, the horn line looks like it'll be just the last man standing in Indy. So many holes...

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, mjoakes said:

Saw them live just Tuesday in Centerville. Really nice show. I'm a sucker for bookending a show with the same music. I feel complete.

Another DCPer thought they played Dreamin' too much.  Needless to say, I'm with you.  Give 'em a taste at the start and the full treatment at the end. 

2 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

After what could have been a disaster (and may cost them some penalty points), I think they pulled it together and did great.  Way to stick with it!!!

I have not looked at every recap this year ... but quite a few ... and have yet to see a penalty.  And I've been at shows were there have been significant delays both in getting started and in getting off the field.