William "Allen's Town" - Saturday Night - Aug 5th, 2017

1 minute ago, DCIdad said:

I think Crossmen's show would be just as effective (or maybe more so) without those props they push around. They don't really add much for me, and they seem to spend alot of time pushing them around. 

yep - one of those great ideas from the design meetings that didn't work out so well in reality....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCIdad said:

I think Crossmen's show would be just as effective (or maybe more so) without those props they push around. They don't really add much for me, and they seem to spend alot of time pushing them around. 

Kinda like Cadets 2 and their Cracker Barrel rocking chairs. 

• Like 1

Did Bones make an appearance?  Was trying to both eat and watch. 

Crossmen’s horn line is so fine musically, playing with nuance and feeling.  Two great trumpet soloists, simply beautiful.  Then that soulful French horn solo – if she can loosen up next week and just have the time of her life with it, she will sell that thing.  I’m enjoying this show the more I see it.  I already dig the music and the corps is digging it too.  When it was over, I realized that I wasn’t ready for it to be over.  A very mature performance – love the Crossmen!

• Like 3

Geez, with shows like this, people who do 'stuff in the lot' until after intermission are losers.

• Like 5