William "Allen's Town" - Saturday Night - Aug 5th, 2017

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I really like them.  But it just doesn't seem to have the polish BD has.  I don't make predictions but I welcome a call out next Saturday. 

SCV wins DCI.  BD is a professional ensemble doing an exhibition :blink:

• Like 2

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

I love SCV this season, I just think it's asking too much for them to catch BD at this point. I think next Saturday night they'll be about .5 - .7 

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I know.......I love SCV but Blue Devils are just enough cleaner I think it's theirs.  I really hope that they are up to the challenge though and make next week very interesting.  

SCV more demand IMO...we shall see

• Like 1

Posted all my thoughts on BK, BAC, Cavies, and Cadets on the Madison thread by mistake. 

I can see how people wonder why SCV has not scored ahead of Blue Devils. It is the strongest show I have seen from them in years. I can't imagine being spun on those wheels, but everyone loved it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

Did a few people almost start to fall out of those wheels again at the end? I saw some dangling legs. Looks very tough.

Yeah, I noticed that too. That final sequence with the rolling wheels is getting cleaner but still some polishing left to do. Not sure if others noticed it but earlier in the show (can't recall which movement) I noticed a marching member wipe out on the left side of the 50. Had to sprint to get to their next set on time. A couple individual bumps tonight but overall ensemble quality is increasing.

Is Crown mic'd?