DCI Pittsburgh - Wednesday, August 2, 2017

5 minutes ago, Gearup1985 said:

Yea it's cancelled

No Crossmen - Bluestars  matchup  until  Prelims.   A long wait for fans of both corps.   

So will the corps that did perform be scored?

This means Blue Stars and Crossmen won't face each other head-to-head again until Indianapolis ... that's pretty exciting :)

That's 

2 minutes ago, Laubster said:

Usually no

That's too bad.  Surely the judges get paid for the gig.  Might as well hear what they have to say!

4 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

This means Blue Stars and Crossmen won't face each other head-to-head again until Indianapolis ... that's pretty exciting :)

In the meantime, there is a Crossmen - Phantom matchup in Chester tomorrow.  That hasn't been as close as Blue Stars, but the differential can be very revealing.

• Like 2

I'm hearing Troopers performed and then the second shower hit at INT.  CorpsScores is saying no scores -- empty recap. 

• Like 1

Rain out hurts the Mandarins the most.   They need to keep increasing their score.  Only one head to head match up  left with Madison in Rome NY.  Madison is on Saturday night in Allentown and scores tend to be higher than on Friday night.   Hopefully Mandarins will be seeded right before or right after Madison in Prelims.

• Like 1

I sympathize with the fans the most.  I've had a non-refundable show--the first Allentown show--canceled on me and it sucks.  At least they got to see a few corps before it was canceled.