Bluecoats getting the shaft this year

5 minutes ago, whitedj2002 said:

Every show other than the top 2 are flawed. My opinion begins with skimpy short shorts and bras being about as non flattering as it gets. Time and a place, I just don't see the need... I find the sequins, suspenders, bowler hats (and their use) Quickly become a gimmick. Bloo's lunging and posing  are not nearly as effective as the body demands exhibited by BD. Not even close! I think the jagged stage  repeatedly interferes  with drill. The striped dancing stick remind me of the WB dancing frog.  Excuse (or not!) my pointed somewhere criticism is because I'm sick and tired seeing  BD, and more recently SCV bashed for they're vision.  Last year I loved Bloo's vision.  This year I find the jagged stage an eyesore. Do it up judges! "Midwest" I suggest your bias should be examined not the judges. Where, wear aside!

Oh god. SCV is heavily flawed and BD is just talent upon talent on a field doing whatever, still incredible 

i believe Coats are being underscored by about 2 points right now 

the OP comments aren't fantasizes, straight off judges tapes. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

First, fourth...or anywhere in between...matters not to me.   I love their show and it's my fave! 

My enjoyment levels for Corps shows has never been predicated on what the Judges do. I don't much matter to any of them. We fans essentially don't count in the scores/ placements. I have learned to live with it. The judges have virtually no influence over my enjoyment levels for any of these Corps shows. In that entertainment levels respect then, their penciled scores are meaningless to me..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

Just now, BRASSO said:

My enjoyment levels for Corps shows has never been predicated on what the Judges do. I don't much matter to any of them. We fans essentially don't count in the scores/ placements. I have learned to live with it. The judges have virtually no influence over my enjoyment levels for any of these Corps shows. In that entertainment levels then, they don't count at all to me.

It definitely more fun that way! 

• Like 5

The rampy things aren't shiny and new like they were last year.  The judges have moved on to the......Hey!  Squirrel!

• Like 3

I think Bloo jumps Crown. Your show is just better. Just clean like crazy this next week. Kind of reminds me of Cadets 2015. Started the  season on top and then it was like the judges had a meeting and decided to dump them and they sank to 4th over night. It's cruel when you're suddenly off the love list.

• Like 3