East Coast Classic August 3, 3017

Gee, no one reporting from Lawrence, MA East Coast Classic?!  GO ACADEMY!

Perfect night for a show with a very spirited crowd. Most are waiting to see BAC since we only have one home show this year.

North Star just finished. They had a great time tonight with lots of friends in the stands. 

I'll post if my battery lasts!

• Like 3

That is very much appreciated Tim.  FYI: I am from Boston, Marched with an Area Corps (Simplex Minutemen,Gardner, MA 1965-1972) was a huge 27th Lancers Fan. Hoping to see a bump in THE ACADEMY score and seeing The Crusader's Blaze of Glory continue to rise. .

• Like 2

My home town!! I grew up 1 mile form there.

• Like 1

Good luck to all.  Enjoy the love, BAC @ home. Have fun!!

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpsLife said:

My home town!! I grew up 1 mile form there.

Small World! My Minutemen and your Spartan's sparred every summer (1965-72) for members and Top Musical Parade Unit all through Mass, NH and Vermont.  So Happy to see the SPARTANS continue to thrive in Open Class after all these years!!! Oh I must add, my other Corps, as a BOD member of the former "ARIZONA SUN" use to compete  with your Kiwanis Kavaliers 1991-92!! And Carolina Crown....boy have they ever blossomed!!!

17 minutes ago, CorpsRelic said:

That is very much appreciated Tim.  FYI: I am from Boston, Marched with an Area Corps (Simplex Minutemen,Gardner, MA 1965-1972) was a huge 27th Lancers Fan. Hoping to see a bump in THE ACADEMY score and seeing The Crusader's Blaze of Glory continue to rise. .

BAC won't be appearing for a few hours but they already own the show. It will be a blaze of glory!

• Like 3

I'd like to say that the North Star guard clearly reherses a lot and were formally members of top guards.  They were a great local retireee group!  

• Like 2

Crusaders Senior just finished. Lots of enthusiasm. People enjoyed their selections. There's an intermission now so I guess won't be seeing NEC Winds.

• Like 1