East Coast Classic August 3, 3017

Madison just killed it!  Way more intense and full of energy than I have seen from them! 

• Like 4

When I saw Madison's attire, I did not have a heart attack and need to be transported to Lawrence General, much to my surprise. All kidding aside, they have a powerful brass line with great volume that is controlled. There was also some great rifle work. 

It is a it humorous to see Madison leave the field and be replaced by Academy's rabbits.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Tim K said:

When I saw Madison's attire, I did not have a heart attack and need to be transported to Lawrence General, much to my surprise. All kidding aside, they have a powerful brass line with great volume that is controlled. There was also some great rifle work. 

It is a it humorous to see Madison leave the field and be replaced by Academy's rabbits.

:spitting:

Academy's show design is smart and presents really clean lines a lot.... the opposite of the chaos that Madison works so well on the field.  I have to admit, the rabbits come off much better in person than on FLO!  Nice job!

• Like 1

Academy had a great run tonight. I love the humor but it is not overdone. It was quite a contrast to Madison. Blue Knights are just about ready. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Academy's show design is smart and presents really clean lines a lot.... the opposite of the chaos that Madison works so well on the field.  I have to admit, the rabbits come off much better in person than on FLO!  Nice job!

Den8uml, having seen the THE ACADEMY Guard "Rabbit" costumes up close, I can tell you their design, color and detailed lace craftmenship is quite stunning.  I might add the "Hunters" outfits  quite complementary . IMHO, the Overall Corps Uniform Look with Riding coat/pants and the top hats with 18" feathers makes for a delightful and visually pleasing theme package. .

• Like 3