Clifton: Part Dos - August 2, 2017

12 minutes ago, emc2 said:

BK not even in the same league as BAC,  Maybe SOA, BS, and the rest.

While I agree that Boston Crusaders have distanced themselves from Blue Knights, BK has scored above Blue Stars this season and with no disrespect to Spirit of Atlanta who has been working hard this year, BK is well ahead. 

I do think tonight's winner will be SCV, no risk there. What I will be watching for is whether BAC and Cadets hit 90 tonight.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tim K said:

While I agree that Boston Crusaders have distanced themselves from Blue Knights, BK has scored above Blue Stars this season and with no disrespect to Spirit of Atlanta who has been working hard this year, BK is well ahead. 

I do think tonight's winner will be SCV, no risk there. What I will be watching for is whether BAC and Cadets hit 90 tonight.

For BK it is all about the cleaning. They have content and talent and show to compete with the next batch of corps as performance levels rise 

i would imagine one or both on the topic of Cadets and Boston busting 90 tonight

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

BK is a very good corps. 

Have I said anything neg about anyone this year.  IMO  BK is not near BAC this year Design wise.  I will see them Live at BAC show. should be interesting.

No worries folks- BK is on the rise, if someone has an opinion it's ok... BAC is having a phenomenal season and BK is certainly a wild card going forward. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Weather Underground says that the rain is expected to stop at 6pm, and there will be no rain from 6pm until at least 8:30pm.

Isn't that pretty much the start of the shows? After 8ish-pm?