Mea Culpa...

I find it a bit unaceptable that DCI does that but in the end if anyone complains then it is just "your" own problem not DCI did not do their job correctly. 

The info is free but hey people are actually paid somewhere to do that. I could understand if it is a message board and say a admin or moderator are doing the job for free and posting for our enjoyment but THAT is not the case. 

No apologies necessary for me but hey what do I know ... I got suspended because I made the poor Garfield fans upset. 

Rule # 1 in DCP never get the G-Hop candy pushers angry or upset. 

1 minute ago, E3D said:

I find it a bit unaceptable that DCI does that but in the end if anyone complains then it is just "your" own problem not DCI did not do their job correctly. 

The info is free but hey people are actually paid somewhere to do that. I could understand if it is a message board and say a admin or moderator are doing the job for free and posting for our enjoyment but THAT is not the case. 

No apologies necessary for me but hey what do I know ... I got suspended because I made the poor Garfield fans upset. 

The apology is more for my outburst and attack of a third party that simply consumes and posts the data that DCI provides. DCI should be held to a higher standard. But last night I didn't properly place my angst on DCI...I placed it on DrumScorps who really has nothing to do with the accuracy of the scores. DCI should indeed do a better job. 

• Like 1

Ok. Understand now. Yes well with respect to DCP or DrumScorps they are paid for the app correct? To provide the recap I mean not the initial free app that shows score updates. In that case you can blow as much steam as you want. 

And I understand that upon reflection usually us humans initial response to something that causes high blood pressure is not the best approach. Anyhow good on you for standing up and apologizing. 

6 hours ago, E3D said:

No worries. I remember when I did that years ago... actually when ever cavies dropped in score I got upset and thought the judges were clearly blind. Hahahaha! Either way, it is all good