The Massillon Knock Out August 7

The DCI Tour of Champions presented by the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival

Massillon, Ohio  Paul Brown Stadium

3:00 p.m.Box Office Opens

7:30 p.m.Welcome & National Anthem (Bluecoats Brass Ensemble)

7:40 p.m.Rhythm IN BLUE - Canton, OH

7:57 p.m.Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

8:14 p.m.Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

8:31 p.m.Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

8:48 p.m.The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

9:05 p.m.Intermission (NFL Hall of Fame Queen/Court, Bluecoats Hall of Fame, RIB)

9:22 p.m.The Cadets - Allentown, PA

9:39 p.m.Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

9:56 p.m.Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

10:13 p.m.Bluecoats - Canton, OH

10:30 p.m. Bluecoats Encore (Jagged Line, Creep, Autumn Leaves, :fight: and more!)

Judges:
GE Wernhoff & Greenwell
VP Nelson
VA Kuhn
CG Kelly
B    Bell
MA Moddison
P    Bryan

Housing/Practice Locations:

Phantom Regiment - Jackson Middle School 
Crossmen - East Canton High School
Boston Crusaders - Sandy Valley High School
Bluecoats – Glenwood Intermediate School
Santa Clara Vanguard – Faircrest Middle School
Carolina Crown - Fairless High School
Cavaliers – Orville Middle School
Cadets – Walsh University

Edited by oldbandguy
  • Like 7

This show SOLD OUT last year and advance ticket sales are ahead of last year.  GET YOURS TODAY online while you can still get a decent seat on the concert side.  If you wait until Monday it will be slim pickings!

There is plenty of parking BUT the limited entrances usually means long lines of cars waiting to get in!
Arrive early if you don't want to deal with it!!! 

Did you look at that line up!  It's loaded with some of the tightest battles in DCI this year...truly making for some knock out performances in THE LAST SHOW for the titans prior to Indy.  And just prior to the announcement of THE LAST SCORES before Indy you can see/hear the BLUECOATS perform The Boxer :fight:LIVE in Paul Brown Stadium.  That ALONE is worth the price of admission and the trip the next day to your doctor for rapid heart rate and hearing loss.  DID YOU SEE THAT LINE UP!!!

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

There is plenty of parking BUT the limited entrances usually means long lines of cars waiting to get in!
Arrive early if you don't want to deal with it!!! 

I posted this earlier this year but am reposting now that we have (at least one) show-specific thread....for those capable of dealing with an approximate 1/2 mile walk, I've parked at the Target on Lincoln Way previously and avoided the congestion entering the near site parking:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Target,+1980+Lincoln+Way+E,+Massillon,+OH+44646/40.7944781,-81.5005543/@40.7970698,-81.4992209,1019m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x8836d819aa907873:0xf60cc316bb354455!2m2!1d-81.4974869!2d40.8013119!1m0!5i2?hl=en

• Like 3

Only got my tickets about a week ago (being uncertain about my work schedule) and had to settle for about halfway up and on the right-side 30 yd. line or thereabouts. Still very much looking forward to it!

• Like 2

Did I read this correctly?  This show and the Buffalo show on Aug 6th are both TOC shows?  Did they ever have TOC shows on consecutive nights?

These two shows have probably been on consecutive nights recently. Also haven't the first two TOC shows been consecutive before?

Ok -- thanks!  It just seemed a little strange. 

Weather calling for rain in am overcast in PM with 10% chance of showers in the evening. Just got my tickets.

Section 4 is sold out! A few seats front and center and some near the top of side of 3 left.  

Sections 2 and 5 are slim pickins' too. If you are thinking about going get your seats now!

• Like 2