Big Brassy Brawl in Buffalo - August 6, 2017

12 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I am gonna get the business for saying this........but i think BD opens up the gap on SCV Sunday night. 96.5 to 96.0. BD is starting to kick it into overdrive and the show is cleaning up big time. BD seems to have gotten music analysis squared away, and the percussion is cleaning up at an alarming rate. SCV takes the Sanford no doubt next week, that's not even up for debate. If i am wrong i have no problem eating a huge helping of crow Sunday night. 

Agreed. Hasn't been talked about too much, but since that near tie in Powder Springs, BD has widened the gap on SCV. Not by much, but trying to make up .3 or .4 on BD is a tall order. They've closed that gap in percussion on SCV, who will win the Sanford as you said, but BD just has to stay close. 

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Do it up Devils! Continue to widen the gap. Let's go!

18 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

What???   C'mon, BD is the crowd favorite this year.   Let's not let it get to BD fan's heads!

Not sure about crowd favorite, but Metamorph is being well-received for sure. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mboogey73 said:

Not sure about crowd favorite, but Metamorph is being well-received for sure. 

From my seat at NightBeat (Crown's show), BD was the fan favorite.   At least a tie with Crown and Bloo.   There's more love this year for BD than any recent year I can remember.   It's actually nice to see.   

• Like 8