CCrown-94.575
Bluecoats-93.725
Cadets-89.975
BlueKnights-88.15
Phantom-87.325
BlueStars-86.7

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

that GE 1 though will keep them from passing.  Same judge as Allentown and she went lower today.

I'm just looking at the positive.  The GE ship has probably sailed so I'm just glad they're getting the credit they deserve in certain captions. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Power of the park and bark, my friend! Used to be a common thing back in the 80s and led to some incredible drum corps moments, and BD is bringing it back this year! They have such a powerful hornline that I think the judges are underrating 

Well, Bluecoats' ballad last year was pretty parked. So maybe BD's staff thought, "If they can get away with that, why not us?"

(Meanwhile Bloo marches more this year than they did last year, but sees no score increase thereby.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

All scores

@CorpsScores: Buffalo NY
BlueDevils-95.9
SCVanguard-95.275
CCrown-94.575
Bluecoats-93.725
Cadets-89.975
BlueKnights-88.15
Phantom-87.325
BlueStars-86.7

How'd Cadets fall again? :/

8 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm just looking at the positive.  The GE ship has probably sailed so I'm just glad they're getting the credit they deserve in certain captions. 

I've been pretty critical of the Blue Stars, this summer; however, if they can keep that killer brass intact, continue to regrow the percussion, keep the talent flowing in the guard, tweak the visual caption, and come out with a stronger and better edited show...they should be just fine in the top 12 and possibly move back up one, two, or three places next year. :thumbup:

Edited by corps8294

Blue Stars beating Phantom in both Visual and Music could mean good things for them at prelims. Cadets are stalling, which could leave the doors open for BK but they'll have to really push it. 

Edited by Narrow
  • Like 2

I see you BD percussion.........i see you!

well, BD's percussion score down from a few nights ago. From 18.925 at Allentown to 18.75 tonight.

Seems like SCV may have had a not so clean run going from 19.25 to 18.80 tonight.

It would be a concern if they both went up in score and BD closes the gap.

posted from the DrumScorps app