Thank you Blue Knights, Madison Scouts and The Academy

A thread so nice you posted it thrice.

• Like 1

Probably can.

Joking aside, this is a classy post. Glad to hear the event went well and the corps from across the country were well received. 

Even us Alumni who werent there appreciate the other Corps and Performers who came out. Also would like to thanks everyone who put on the show and worked the event. I know all the people who came had a blast and the event was fantastic. My Parents were there and they said it was a typical BAC/IAM Class act. Help BAC get down the home stretch. I am sitting in Allentown excited to see the corps tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperSaderFan said:

On behalf of the entire Inspire Arts & Music and Boston Crusaders organization I want to thank the Blue Knights, Madison Scouts and Academy for coming east to Lawrence last night. As we continue to support each other, the balance of power in the activity is certain to shift and hopefully even out. 4 Corps plus our Senior Corps, the North Star Alumni Corps and the Muchachos put on a very entertaining evening for our fans. The combined performance by BAC and Madison was a Drum Corps fans delight with a combined "YWNWA and Conquest" and BAC playing Conquest. It was the icing on a great evening. BAC had record breaking souvie sales and overall a great night for Crusader Nation.

Thanks for being true partners in this great activity!

As usual a great event. One thing I noticed is that they now have a Dunkin on the other side of 495 going back towards Andover. THAT was a BONUS! 

Edited by E3D