Best Last Minute-ish of a Show

Phantom 1991

• Like 2

1981 Cavaliers.  Biggest audience reaction from the biggest audience in DCI history.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

This:

I want to buy you a beer.

• Like 2

BD 2017 once we know what they are doing with the window. But for now BD 2004 with the train leaving the station when the corps just marched off the field. They only did it on finals night and caught everyone off guard. Bad***.

• Like 1

Be warned. I have it on good authority that unless you have a "wealth of experience, knowledge, and wisdom" you really can't "determine with any real credibility" that one show, or even one minute of a show, is better than any other show or excerpt thereof. So everyone posting to this thread is apparently treading on thin ice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

1981 Cavaliers.  Biggest audience reaction from the biggest audience in DCI history.

I was in that audience! Your post reminded me of  the craziest finale I can remember (also in Montreal) - the infamous 1982 SCV Bottle Dance reprise that drove the crowd so wild that the horns couldn't hear themselves and ended up with about a one second phase from side to side. 

• Like 3