Need TWO tickets for Semi's and Finals

wonker

Late notice.....but hoping to bring my daughter down to Championships.  Looking to be in Indy Friday and Saturday for Semi's and Finals.  If you have any available, please post or feel free to message me and we'll see what we can work out!

• Like 1

still have 3 tickets for finals. Fighting some cancer and wont make it this year.

77Kingsman......so sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully things are going well?

Where are your tics and how much are you asking?

I have 4 finals tickets available, thinking you only need 2, which is fine. They are in section 245, row 11, seats 19-22. Paid $87 each. Would like to get as close to what I paid for them, but want to sell them for sure, so price is negotiable. Name your price if you are interested!

exchanged PM's with markhartman010........situation changed slightly.

I believe I have secured decent seats for FRIDAY night......but still looking for TWO (2) for Finals on Saturday.  My second for the weekend is now my wife instead of my daughter, but she has a dreadful fear of heights.  We tried to sit in the 600's back in 2009 and she had a full-blown panic attack. I know it's hard for a beggar to be picky at this point, but any seats on Saturday would have to be anywhere from teh 100's to the 400's, no higher.  Thanks to all!

I have two tickets to Indianapolis Semifinals on Friday (Section 143, Row 5, Seats 17 and 18) and Finals on Saturday (Section 139, Row 4, Seats 3 and 4). I just had a medical emergency and ended up in the hospital so now I won't be able to attend. I would sell the tickets for what I paid for them ($117.60 for the two Semifinals tickets and $277.60 for the two Finals tickets.)  

In reference to the above... I also booked a suite room at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites (downtown, in walking distance to the Lukas Oil Stadium). I could probably transfer that reservation if you are in need of accommodations.