Allentown - Combined Recap

5 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Its something I've try to do in recent years.  You'll find them on the DCP Caption Ranking System 'Calendar' as "Allentown - Combined".  

That said, we didn't do for 2016 because .... well ... there was a lack of data last year.

Ah yes -- full recaps have returned to little, if any, fanfare.  It's like last year -- recapwise -- never happened. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I've put the data for both Friday and Saturday events in Allentown to produce a combined recap - including ordinal values for each subcaption.

You'll find it here:  Allentown 2017 - Combined Recap

Enjoy!

-john

It's missing the combined percussion score (even though it's clear what the ordinals are at a glance). Thank you very much for compiling this!

• Like 1

No real surprises.  I suspect that when they all get to Indy the GE gap may tighten between the top 4.   Some of the performance gaps may tighten as well as they will alll get a read on the same night.   My guess is there will be 1.5 pts from 1-4.  BD looks to be the odd-on favorite for 1 now.  Crown will give SCV a run for silver.  Bloo is kind of a wild card.  I don't believe they will be so far back in GE.   I don't agree with how they are being scored, but I'm not wearing a green shirt.   

As for the best battle-in-the making, it's Cadets and Boston (of course).  My money is on The Cadets in the 6th spot. But BAC may very well hold on to it.  Wouldn't be surprised either way.   

Overall, the shows are fun.  But not sure if we're going to see much in the way of surprise in placement movement.   I hope I'm wrong, because I love surprises!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Ah yes -- full recaps have returned to little, if any, fanfare.  It's like last year -- recapwise -- never happened. 

Cesario was quoted on a podcast as saying that witholding the recaps last year was the "stupidist thing we've ever done."  

• Like 6