Best places to eat in Indy this week!

I haven't been to Indy since 2015, but when I was there I ate and drank at Granite City brewery. I enjoyed it quite a bit, the bartender was super chill and their burger was delicious.

26 minutes ago, pudding said:

I haven't been to Indy since 2015, but when I was there I ate and drank at Granite City brewery. I enjoyed it quite a bit, the bartender was super chill and their burger was delicious.

Granite City is a pretty decent bar food chain that started in St. Cloud (aka Granite City), MN, my alma mater!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

St. Elmo and the 1933 Lounge. Anywhere else sucks. :P

You have to step up to the 1933 Lounge, even if you don't want to stay there long. Such a cool place for a cocktail.

• Like 2

Weber Grill restaurant. Very nice. Everything is of course grilled!

20 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We have one here in Naperville.  They always have 5 rabbits Huitzi on tap in early spring so I love that. 

Let's keep this clean 

• Like 2

When I visit Shapiro's, their chilled salmon salad is my go to.  It is large enough to satisfy.

If especially hungry, I will grab one of the bowls of blueberries or kiwi, and the winning broccoli salad.

Meanwhile, your fast food choices:

White Castle on South Street a few blocks east of stadium.

Arby's on South Street, en route to The Alexander Hotel.

The Omni usually has complimentary granny smith apples in their lobby.

Au Baun Pan (sp?) on the Circle.

Third floor of Circle City Mall has your Chick Fa Lay.  Atrocious spelling, but you get the drift.

The vending machines at the Greyhound Station are a good source for Gatorade and honeybuns.

Jimmy Johns one block south of the Circle.

Regrets, there are no Popeyes, Burger King, nor McDonalds in the immediate downtown.

I like Punch Burger on Ohio, the perfect tator tots at Slippery Noodle, and the Idaho Spud candy bars at the candy shop on the Circle.

Idaho Spud is not stocked in the summer months as the coconut does not travel well between Idaho and Indy.

Good soups at Chase Tower on the second floor.

Oh, and there is a Chipotle on Washington.  Order the featured item - and see if they have any clue what it is.

Edited by DeanInChicago
hunger